Friday, October 8, 2010

Yup, That IS My Kid

Today has been one of those days. I am sure that all of you will laugh at this post, but I am still dying over this and I want to make sure that I remember this when my kids are 0lder.

We started toilet training Tait this week... let me change that.. I started toilet training Tait. For those who have ever potty trained you know that your life gets put on hold so you can focus all your efforts on training. Today I had a bunch of errands to run and we have had a pretty successful last few days so I decided to go out and get some of important stuff done.
We get to our last errand stop of the day, the post office and I pile the kids out of the car, again, and we go to the kiosk machine because the line is FOREVER long (which with 2 young kids out of a stroller is a mothers WORST nightmare) As I put one of the packages on the scale Tait tells me he needs to go to the bathroom, I tell him that I am almost done and we will go once I pay... Pretty soon this man asks me if that is my kid...



This cute little innocent face looks up at me as I turn around to see him with his pants and pull-up down PEEING on the floor.

Yup... That is MY kid.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I have so much to look forward to. :)

Kateka said...

Oh my gosh. This is soooooo funny.