Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things

Life with three has been crazy! But it seems as if we finally have a routine... phew! I might actually spend time updating the blog while all three (yes, ALL three) of my children sleep away!
I LOVE this time of year. Fall is by far my favorite season. Here are a few of some of my other FAVORITE things.

Clorox wipes


Seriously, how did our mothers survive without these? I use them for every surface in my house, several times a day. I am a clorox wipe aholic!

Family Fun Magazine




I look forward to when this magazine arrives in the mail. I love to see all the creative things people do with their kids. One day I hope to be a cool mom like the ones in this magazine.

Ipod





I love my ipod (which was recently lost, but has been found) I use it everyday during nap time. Cleaning my house, mowing the lawn, yard work outside and of course while I am at the gym (which I hope to make a more regular habit) Music makes me happy, a clean house makes me happy, My trusty little ipod bring these two things together!

boogie wipes




I thank my sister in law Robyn for introducing these to me. My little man has never not had a runny nose. These are great and dont make his little nose red! They come in a little package and I have them in the car, in the tahoe, in my bag, in the church bag! You can even buy them in bulk at Costco!

Scentsy




Honestly who doesnt love a house that smells good? Enough said.

Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy - stress relief body wash, scrub and lotion



At the end of the day I love this stuff. It smells minty fresh and while it might not relieve all my stress. It sure is nice to think about being stress free!

1 comment:

Kristie said...

LOVE this post. I'm going to get those boogie wipes for Max- I've seen them and wondered. :)