Thursday, February 21, 2008

Our little Kinney is ONE!


McKinley Mae Kettenring Feb. 19, 2007

Its so hard for me to believe that 1 year and 2 days ago I had McKinley. She was 6lbs and 8oz 20inches long and was born bright and early at 2:50am. She was the most beautiful baby I had ever laid my eyes on. Now 17lbs 7oz and 28" she is a whole year old and still the most beautiful baby ever.
Tuesday was quite the eventful day for her. I let her sleep in (well kinda just until 8:30) Then we took a bath, one of her favorite things to do and I took her for a tour of our decorated house.


I wish I would have had a camera so that you all could see the excitement in her face at all the balloons and streamers. We then got ready and headed out for her 1 year pictures. Grandma Sally and I made her a too too to wear on her special day and we got her pictures taken in it. By far I think that these are the cutest pictures so far. I can not WAIT to get them.



After pictures we went out to lunch with Grandma Sally and then went home to spend dad's lunch hour with him. (McKinley slept through Bret's lunch) After waking from her nap we went to pick up her cake at Albertson's, they do free cakes for your babies first birthday! And then in to Valcom (my work) to show off her outfit and the happy birthday girl. When we got home we made a cake for all the people that were coming over to celebrate.





We opened gifts ate cake and ice cream, then took another bath... she had cake EVERYWHERE! Here are a few pictures of her exciting day.











Her favorite gift was the basketball standard from mom and dad. I think after watching the video you all will know why we got it for her. She LOVES basketball.








2 comments:

Christy said...

I love the pink and brown look! Those were my wedding colors.

Shaun and Tonya said...

I love the skirt --Winner! That cake was as big as she was She is such a cute little peanut!