Thursday, September 10, 2009

For All You Salsa Lovers

My neighbor gave me this recipe and it is one of the best salsa's I have EVER tasted. I am a salsa addict so when I can find a new recipe I always try it. This is in my top 5 for sure. So try it and let me know if you love it as much as I do.





Homemade Salsa

1 qt. Tomatoes (I use Romas)
1 lg Green Pepper
2 tsp. Cilantro
1 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
2 tsp. salt
3 clvs. garlic
3 large onions (if you aren't a huge fan of onion you can always substitute with green onions)
1/4 c. apple cider vinegar
4 Serrano peppers or 6 jalapenos

Seriously you will be addicted!!!

3 comments:

The Royal Family said...

I have been craving salsa all day... yummmmmmmm

Unknown said...

I think it is good too but I think too many peppers!

Kristie said...

This looks and sounds delicious. I'm obsessed w/salsa. I am trying this recipe this weekend. Do you think you could email me your other top 5 salsa recipes? I'll send you a great dip in return. I love you!

kristiegardiner@gmail.com