Sunday, September 6, 2009

Still Excited!

I do have to say that I was one of the few people that thought that BYU could pull of a win against OU... and it really happened! It REALLY did! So Rise and Shout and cheer for the Cougars and the MWC!!! I LOVED watching Bronco Mendenhall get excited when the defense held them to go 4 and goal and I LOVED LOVED reading Max Halls lips when he said "oh my gosh" at the end of the Game.



Wathcing Sports Center and hearing them talk good about BYU is not getting old. And as a fan I am basking in the high of the Cougars win over the #3 team. The team that just happened to play in the national championship last year! I hope that this is a start of an amazing season and another stepping stone for the MWC. I can't wait until the 19th to cheer for them as they run out of the tunnel onto their very own field!!
GO COUGARS!!!!

No comments: