Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Day Has Finally Come...



that we are going private. I never wanted my blog to be private, I wanted anyone to be able to read it that wanted to. But that all has changed in a matter of days.
A few weeks ago I was looking online to see where I could buy the Nuk spouts for sippy cups for Taitan. I found another mom who posted on her blog that she too like me, had been searching high and low for these dang spouts. She finally found that you had to call Gerber to order them since they dont sell them in stores. I made the mistake of posting on her blog a Thank You and ever since I keep getting junk commentson my blog. Luckily I have the setting on so I view the comments before they are published, but they are not going away only getting worse. So to protect my family and your blogs as well, if you would like to continue to read my blog please leave a comment with your email and I will add you. Or email me at allieket7 at yahoo dot com. One week from today we will be private.

10 comments:

Kristie said...

I want to read it!

kristiegardiner@gmail.com

ashlee said...

Oh that's sad. I would like to be on your list ajohnson@slcval.com please add me!

Doney Days said...

Oh, I get it now! That's so frusteration for you! Please invite us! dhdoney1@msn.com

Sharee said...

Please invite me, shareelee@gmail.com. Thanks!

bella utahan said...

add me please!

paxtonfam said...

I want to keep reading! kbjarnson@hotmail.com (my maiden name). You guys are lookin' good! I love that picture of your fam at the top. It would be great to stay in touch with you. We ought to have you guys over!

Kara & Jacob Maughan said...

hey! I would love to be able to still read your blog. My e-mail is: allkindsa21@yahoo.com. Thanks missy!

Taichelle said...

If I could I would like to still view your blog.
basktbltai@aol.com

Thanks
Taichelle

Grose Fam said...

thats horrible. How annoying. please invite us to read your blog
jessiegr01@yahoo.com

Natalie Redd said...

natalie.redd@yahoo.com

Thanks!