Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Oh How They Have Grown

Bret and I have started going through all the pictures we have on our computer and deleting ones we dont need, keeping ones we do, making copies, getting prints, cds and backups for all of them. I cant believe how many pictures we have!!! As I started going through them I started reminiscing over my kids. I cant believe how fast they grow up!!! McKinley will be 3 in a month and Tait will be 2 in just 5! It doesn't seem like I have been a mom that long.
Every day is a new adventure with these two and I would never trade going to work everyday in for seeing the funny things they say and do. Their first smiles, the first time they laughed, or crawled or walked, their first words and soon enough their first day of school, then graduation, then marriage, missions... oh man!!
So as a ode to things of the past here are a few pictures of my kids growing up WAY too fast!

McKinley 2/19/07




one day old


3 months old



6 months old


9 months old


12 months old



15 months old




18 months old




2 years old


2 and a half


Taitan 7/5/08


3 days old


3 months old


6 months old



9 months old


12 months old



15 months old



18 months


Arent they cute? I think they are!!!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dang my grand kids are cute!!!!

Kristie said...

Your kids look SO much like you, Alicen. I'm dying over it, they're beautiful.