Saturday, January 23, 2010

Our Saturday

After living here for 3 and a half years, putting in the sink and such in the bathroom downstairs, doing electrical work and putting up the insulation we decided to start finishing the room downstairs. I will tell you it has been quite the amount of work and every saturday this month has been spent doing something down there.


(the kids playing downstairs a few weeks ago)


The kids today were pretty sad that dad again was working on the basement. But luckily papa Mark (my dad) showed up to help so they were more excited then. But they seemed to be more in the way then they were any help. My effort trying to have projects for them yet get my Saturday stuff done has been quite the chore today. So I after getting the house semi-cleaned I brought the kids upstairs and we made these...



While the men were downstairs doing this....



No comments: