Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Post Op Day 1

Well, I am home. Have been for 24 hours now. So there was no overnight stay! Yea! And there is no drain! Double Yea! Surgery went better than was expected and they are pretty sure that they got it all. Triple Yea!



I am now at home "resting". At least my form of resting. Which means I am probably doing more than I should. I promised myself that the next two days I am confined to the couch for at least 8 hours a day. Its a full time job. And this full time job is taking it easy for a good and full recovery!




The Bretster is home with me the next two days and we are kidless until Saturday. I miss them already so so much, but know they are in good hands and are being taken care of while mom is taking care of herself with Bretster at my side. Its fabulous.

On my list of things to do while taking it easy...

Sleep


Finish season 2 and start season 3 of Lost.



Watch Sherlock Holmes

Update the Blog on Bretster's 28th birthday extravaganza



Sleep some more


4 comments:

Whitney said...

I wish that I could stay home, on the couch for the next couple of days. I need a break. Have a fun "recovery"! :)

Kateka said...

I am glad you are doing okay. LOST is definitely a MUST when recovering from surgery.

Hope you never have to deal with that funky neck mass ever again!

paxtonfam said...

Oooooooh, I love LOST! I only started watching it last summer. Glad to see that you are able to have some time to heal up without kiddos!

Kristie said...

Alicen, I hope your'e feeling better, honey! I love you!