Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Family Matters

Yesterday Robyn (my sis in law) and I went to Layton to pick up a few things for Christmas and we were able to visit a little while with Kelli (Brets cousin) and her kids. Kelli's little girl Karlee, is 4months older than McKinley, but they seriously look like they could be sisters. Since McKinley was born I have always told everyone about how much the two of them look alike. But now that they are getting older, they look even more alike. Yesterday while we were there, they both pulled the same smiley face at the same time. It was a crack up! I took a picture of Karlee and decided that I would post it up here next to a picture of McKinley just to see what you all think too.



Karlee is on the top and McKinley on the bottom

1 comment:

Christy said...

You're right, they do look like sisters.