Friday, December 14, 2007

The King Singers

Yesterday was the day that my family (the Forman side) and I look forward to every year at this time. We were able to go to the Mormon Tabernacle Choirs Christmas Concert. This year they had the King Singers.



This of course for me brought back SO many memories of choir in high school. If you haven't heard of them I recommend checking out their website. They are absolutely amazing and I really enjoyed myself. They sang O Holy Night with the men in the Tab, and it was the most beautiful version of that song I have EVER heard. Bret thought that I was crazy to be so ecstatic about hearing them sing live. It was well worth the huge crowds, walking in the freezing cold and even paying a babysitter.

Just a side note, Spencer comes home in 32 more days!!!!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Alicen, i'm SOO jealous! Derrick and I tried to get tickets, but were denied! I hate random church drawings...I wish we could just order seats and call it good. i'm sure they were awesome!

P.S. I need your address. I'm sending you a Christmas card... email me at clyons1646 at hotmail

Heather O said...

We were able to go as well. It was so great and I completely agree with you about the O Holy Night - AMAZING! I also know what you mean about bringing back the memories from high school. I honestly thought to myself what Mrs. Willmore might say to her students about it and how they should go to it. ha good times. Anyway loved the concert!