Friday, January 18, 2008

He's HOME!!!

Hey everyone, I know that it has been forever since I have written in my blog. I really need to get everyone updated on everything. So much has happened since Christmas and I am waiting for a moment that I am able to write it all down.
So until I can have a few minutes to do so here is a quick cap of what has happened this month.
  • I got to hear the babies heart beat for the first time. Its funny how hearing it really makes me remember that I am having another baby
  • We set up our ultrasound appointment for the 6th of Feb. So we will find out in just a couple more weeks what we are having
  • I got put into Primary as 2nd counselor and was released for RS teacher and Sunday School teacher.
  • McKinley stood by herself without holding on to anything for the first time
  • Bret started school again
  • Last but not least and the most exciting..... SPENCE IS HOME!! It was such a neat experience and I am SO glad that he is back.
Well hopefully I will be able to find time to update this more in the next couple of days!

No comments: