Wednesday, January 9, 2008

A Look at 2007!

I guess that since everyone else has done this, it is my turn. Although I am a little behind on getting new things posted, it still is the beginning of the year. Right?


Funnest Event:

Probably would have to be all of Jayson 's football games. I looked forward to every Thursday during his football season and went through withdrawals when it was over.

Biggest purchase of 2007:
McKinley... haha we still don't own her yet. Believe me, some days I would like to call the hospital and say 'technically you still own her, she is yours today!'

Favorite movie of 2007:
Enchanted
Night at the Museum


Least favorite movie of 2007:
Pirates 3.. The ending made me SO mad!!!

Favorite celebrity for 2007:
I have always liked Jessica Simpson

Least favorite celebrity:
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt and Kate Holmes and Tom Cruise. These couples are extremely overrated.

Guilty Pleasure:
The Disney Channel

Saddest moment of 2007:
The day the hospital called to tell me I couldn't come in to be induced and then Jo's water broke that same day and was able to have her baby that wasn't due for another 2 weeks... Anyone who has ever been pregnant understands this one...
No hard feelings Jo

Sickest moment of 2007:
The day I found out I was preggers again... that was a VERY bad day

Favorite song of 2007:
I have quite a few, but I was very excited for Kelly Clarksons new CD

Least favorite song of 2007:
Umbrella: Rihanna! AMEN!!!!

Achievements:
Had my first baby
2 years of happy marriage
Being able to juggle, Bret going to school full time, working full time and still spending time with him. Along with being a mom and working part time from home.
Started a blog

Lessons Learned:
Sometimes its just best to not say what you are really thinking
I am way to quick to anger
Being a stay at home mom is the hardest job yet the most rewarding
Your plan isn't always his plan, expect the unexpected

In 1 word 2007 was:
Demanding

In 1 word 2008 will be:
Rewarding

My hopes for next year:
To keep the weight off I loose during pregnancy (I do the opposite of most women)
Be a better wife and mother
Not be so quick to anger

2 comments:

Christy said...

Enchanted was a great movie, wasn't it? "How does she know that you love her?"

Heather O said...

It is always fun to see what are people's favorites and dislikes. I totally agree with you on Pirates 3. It had such great potential too and then they ruined it.