Tuesday, January 29, 2008

PiCtUrEs

I finally have a few minutes to write about everything that has been going on in our life here at the Kettenring House. I have tons of Pictures and some Video of McKinley that I am going to post so this might be a really long blog entry.


The whole Forman Family, Grandma Forman, Spence, McKinley, Bret, Me, Anna, Mom and Dad

Even though it has almost been two weeks since Spence has been home, I still gets to me every time I call my parents house and he answers the phone... its a real trip. It is so nice having him around. I know that Bret is glad that he is back too, they were really good buds before Spence left. Its hard for me to think that he was gone for 2 years, because to me now, its almost like he never left.

Spence Running down the escalators


Spence and McKinley, She doesn't know what to think


My mom and Spence

McKinley turns 1 next month and its so hard for me to believe that she has already been around that long. I totally recommend having kids to everyone who doesn't. She seriously makes a bad day so much better and a good day wonderful. Its fun to see her grow and her personality starting to emerge. She is such a BIG tease and she is my dads little shadow. I think sometimes she likes him more than me. Here are some videos (as soon as I can figure out how to get them to load.. they won't process right) of some funny things that she has done... Singing Karaoke... she wouldn't let anyone have the mic back, blowing on her potatoes, blowing her nose... well pretending to at least. Also some pictures of her, Bret and I at Jayson's basketball games. Boy she LOVES basketball. Too bad I think that she will be short like her mom instead of tall like her dad.









Sunday Bret was released as Young Mens Pres. and put in as Elder's 1st counselor. That was a huge relief for him, although he is really going to miss his young men, he is glad to be able to focus more on school and his family.



I would feel as if this blog was not complete if I didn't write something about President Hinckley. I am so happy that he was the prophet while I was growing up. His focus was so much on the youth of the church and I am grateful for his insight that seemed to be directed to me and the things that were happening in my life. His counsel really did lead me closer to my Father in Heaven and because of him and that counsel my life will forever be blessed.

2 comments:

Christy said...

Glad he's home. And I can't believe you're wearing flip-flops in that picture! It's snowing outside!

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.