Thursday, March 27, 2008

TAG!

Here are the rules: You have to answer the questions with a Google image search. NO using your own pictures. Even on the picture of you. Let's see what happens.

Favorite Color:




I think its just the little girl in me that loves these bright colors. I even had them as my wedding colors in November?!?!?

Favorite Animal:



I would totally own one of these if it wasn't cruel!


Bad Habit:



I am addicted to shopping. Although I have been much better behaved since I have been home with McKinley (we just dont have the money to) But if ever I get a chance to I don't hesitate.

Favorite Food:



This picture was too funny not to post! And I bet you can guess what my favorite food is!

Favorite Hobby:



This one really was a toss up between spending time with my family and watching sports. But its a good thing that usually when we spend time with family we are watching or playing sports.

Place I live:



Yup, this is the place... lol

Favorite Song:




Right now my favorite song is All-American Girl by Carrie Underwood. It just reminds me so much of Bret and McKinley. If you haven't heard it I recommend listening to it.

My job:



This is where I work and I actually earn money. Its stressful at times, but its a really great place to work! I couldnt ask for a better job that pays.



This picture is what I do as my full time, never a minute to yourself, but the most rewarding ever, job. The picture says it all!

Favorite Author:



I really don't have a clue who I would say my favorite author is. I don't read enough to even note who the author is.... I know sad.

Favorite Dessert:



Sherbet with Sprite... I never really was a fan of it until last summer. Now that my dr has put me on the milk shake diet (I have lost too much weight with the pregnancy) I have one with every meal... even breakfast!!! :)

Last but not least...
A picture of Me:



And here I am.... bow-chicka-wah-wah!!!


This tag was actually a lot of fun. I am not going to tag specific people but would like those who get a chance to do it.

No comments: