Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sad Day

It is a sad day in our home. McKinley has officially lost High School Musical 3. I have looked EVERYWHERE for this silly DVD in my house. Under and in the couches, under the lovesac, in the DVD holders, in the trash, in her toilet, in the tub, in her toys, in her dressers, under the beds, in the beds... and it is still MIA. I ask her where it is, she says "yeah, mi mi" or in our language "yeah I get to watch High School Musical".



This morning she went to the DVD's and kept saying "Mi Mi" I told her it was lost and she then started walking around the house saying "We... We" or "where, Where". I am all out of ideas on where to look for this movie. So, to all you women out there who read this, (women because you can always find your husbands lost his keys that you never touch but when asked you know exactly where to look and find it) is there anywhere I haven't looked that your children hide things? I am up for all and any suggestions.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can totally relate!!! Although our dilemma is with one of our Ice Age movies. I swear I have looked EVERYWHERE at least 5 times and still cannot find it. I have the case but no DVD... How can these things go missing?

Kate and Wiley said...

I always find things under the couch...or in the pockets of the pants Wiley wore the day before...haha.

Joanne said...

we had a missing toy for a long time and one day I found it in our heating vent. I have also found two dvd in one case before. hope you find it.