Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Lately...

It seems like it has been a month since I last posted anything, when really its only been two weeks. I am glad to say that it is because we are really busy, enjoying the weather and having Bret finishing up his last semester at SLCC.
Since I last wrote, Tait has had pneumonia, got his first tooth and started walking around the furniture. I really don't remember McKinley growing up as fast as he has been growing. And I am sure that I will say that with the rest of our kids as well (no that is not announcement... phew)
McKinley is dancing and singing around the house, causing much havoc and throwing temper tantrums over the littlest things... today it was go-gurt, yesterday was shoes, Sunday was bows... the list goes on. She brings so much joy to my daily life and I am grateful for her smiling, temper tantrum-ness.
Bret has finished and PASSED (stats about kicked his butt, he didn't think he was going to pass) all his classes for his final semester before he gets a degree. 6 years later we can now say that he has an Associates Degree and are looking into universities that offer the program he has decided to go into, Health Administration. So far its Utah State, University of Utah and BYU-Idaho. With this decision it means that we are no longer looking for houses, but rather schools. Lots of praying and lots of things to figure out this summer.
Life is taking an exciting new turn, I am happy that we are finally starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel. I am so excited to finally have a husband at home for longer than 2 weeks and looking forward to a wonderful summer. Hooray for Bret! I am so proud of him!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm glad you guys are doing well. I was a bit concerned with the lack of posts, but it's great to see you are all alive!

Kateka said...

I have like a love/hate relationship with college. I love what it provides but I hate how long it takes to finish! I am right there with you, just anticipating the time to wrap and give your hub a degree! I am glad you are doing well! Can't wait to see where you end up!