Thursday, May 28, 2009

Weight-loss vs Fat-loss

I have been looking into losing some serious weight for some time now as most you know. I have tried weight watchers (tried for like a month) I did the curves 30 day study and I still weigh more than I did 9 months pregnant with Tait.
My moms boss and his wife went to a place called Total Health and Fitness. They have both lost an incredible amount of weight but not just weight, fat. So being as intrigued as I am about losing weight I went last night and talked with guy, Jared Hansen, about Total Health and Fitness's program and how it is different, why it works, yayada. I was very pleased after I left with their program. It make complete sense to me on why weight watchers, atkins, slim fast, and other diets don't work or rather work for a short amount of time, as long as you stick to following their "diet" which means you will be a dieter your entire life.
Total Health and Fitness is a lifestyle change, each program is designed to fit each individual based on other things besides weight and height. Which seems forgien to some since for years all we have known is if you are this tall you should weigh this. When ultimately the goal is to have less fat, not weigh less. In their program they boost your motabilism first then go into fat loss.It also is great for those who are diabetics because it maintains your blood sugar. I would love to share this with everyone, especailly Brets family (just cause I know what weight loss freaks they all are) I just know that after listening you too will understand why this works.
After talking to Jared about how much I would love to share this, he said if there are some of you who are interested in how it all works, he would be glad to come to my house and share with you this program. If anyone is interested please let me know and I will have him come, send a text, post a message whichever.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I want to hear about it!

Kateka said...

Ha, ha, oh my gosh. I totally know Jared!! He used to work where I work and he totally knows his stuff! Tell him hello for me.