Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Baby Names - random post

No, I am not pregnant. But Bret and I have been talking a lot about when the next addition to our family will come. This time actually being PLANNED! Since we have a girl and a boy already, we have decided the next time we get pregnant we will wait until we have our little one to know the gender.




I really want a October baby. I was just having a hard time debating if I wanted a 2010 or 2011 baby. We finally decided to go for the gusto and have a 10/10/10 baby. But, now that I am loosing weight and loosing it fast (and paying money to do it), I don't want to get skinny and then have a baby. I want to enjoy fitting in skinny jeans and tops for a while longer. Is that bad? Maybe an 11/11/11 baby will do?!
Along with the talk of when to have babies has come discussion of names. And FINALLY we agree on a boys name... why could we have not done this a year ago? As for our girls name, its been picked out for a while. So guess now you all have to wait and see what the names are when we have another baby.

6 comments:

Joanne said...

I like the 11/11/11 one (only because I am 11/11/77 and am partial to that date) and way to go on loosing weight! that's awesome.

Natalie Redd said...

Hey, it was great to see you for a split second at the concert. Send me an e-mail, I have some questions about that program you're doing!

natalie.redd@yahoo.com

bella utahan said...

maybe you will end up having twins the next round and you can use both names!!!

Whitney said...

That is so great that you are losing weight good... and no, I don't think that it would be selfish or anything to enjoy that for as long as you can. Go for it!

Nicole said...

Not fair. You aren't allowed to post something like that. I got excited thinking you are preggers again!!! I want an October baby next time too. Let's get prego in January together!!!

Doney Days said...

I'm so happy you're not going to find out with your next one! It's so much fun!!!! Now I can't wait to find out the names. You better get prego soon! :)