Thursday, June 4, 2009

Nothing New

So I don't really have anything new going on. I did however start the new diet. Although I didn't stick with Jared Hansen. I went to the same guy that worked with my moms boss and his wife, Danny. He broke off and started his own fitness program from Total Health and Fitness. The name of his business is Stepping Stone Nutrition, its pretty much the same concept of Total Health and Fitness, just his own company. So far, its easy and fun. I like that I don't have any decisions to make. I don't have to choose what to eat, what strength training to do or cardio when I go to the gym. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that if I go out to eat all I have to do is send Danny a text and he tells me what to order! Its like having my own personal decision maker and its wonderful! Everything is all planned out for me. I started the program on Saturday morning and have lost almost 7lbs so far. The weight is not going to come off as easily the next 23 weeks as it did this week, but just the fact that I have seen results and its easy (and by easy I mean, hard, but easier for me) makes me really want to stick this out. Each week I get a new diet and exercise routine as well as get my before and after pictures taken. I am excited to see what the difference of 7lbs really is on my body. I go back Friday morning.. maybe if I am brave I will share the before and after pics. MAYBE... until then here is the picture that I have hanging all over my house of what I want to look like. Yes, I do understand that her boobs are huge, maybe I will be able to keep the boobs I have and this is what it will look like on a skinny body ;)



(keep in mind if you are interested at all in this I will be happy to share with you all of Danny's contact info so you can go in and talk to him about.)

On a side note there is only 94 more days until BYU football.. and I am starting to feel the excitement setting in.

No comments: