Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bret and his cute face!

Bret has been losing weight like crazy. I guess for me since I live with him, I haven't noticed the dramatic transformation that is taking place. Everywhere we go people mention Bret's weight loss. This past weekend my brother was at our house and we were talking about how much Bret has really lost. We started comparing pictures of him a while back compared to now. I can't help but post this... it is AMAZING! I am so proud of him for doing it and although I thought he was hot before... he is now dang sexy!! Just as a side note, I think he has lost from his highest weight to what he weighs now is 55lbs!



(picture on left this weekend, picture on right about a year and a half ago)

He is making a goofy face because he was mad that I was going to take a picture so we could compare pictures.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see no change at all. I think its all in your head.

Allie said...

thanks Bret, for your insight! But as others will see there is a difference!

The Royal Family said...

congrats to the weight lose to all of you... I wish I could do the seminar but preggo doesn't work right now.
Happy Birthday T!!!

Unknown said...

He lost on the Kettenring end too!