Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 4th

I absolutely love this time of year, BBQ's, fireworks, days where Bret is home, late nights, golf, swimming pools, parks... the list can go on forever.
It was the annual Davis/Duehlmeier family get together. We went to LD's and Kentlee's for the weekend had BBQ's, tractor rides and so much more. I made this salad that I got off of this website! It has great ideas for the family and for holidays (plus its created by a friends from a family that truely is fabulous in every way)



After the BBQ Kent took the kids on a tractor ride, Kinney loved this!



We then watched Forever Strong in the backyard and then slept under the canopy because of the rain. Tait would just not go to sleep so I had to take him on a ride at 1am to get thim to sleep.
At 6 we woke up to go golfing, where I won ladies closest to the pin!!! Only because most of the other females that ususally go golfing either are pregnant or slept in. So it was between Katy and I and Katy one longest drive.
We had slip and slide, naps, more food and crafts. Then came home for the fireworks at Jordan park.
I wish I would have taken way more pictures, but we were having too much fun for me to remember. A big thanks to LD and Kentlee for doing this every year!!!

No comments: