Monday, July 13, 2009

Seminar!

Hey guys I just wanted to let all of you know that my dietitian/trainer is doing a free seminar for everyone who is interested. I know that a lot of you have been asking what I have been doing, and here is a great chance for you guys to find out! The best part about it is that its FREE!!

When: Thursday July 16, 2009
Where: 10808 S Riverfront Parkway Ste 394 South Jordan
(its by Muligans and Market Steet Grill in one of the business buildings)
Time: 7 pm

I can't guarantee that refreshments will be served, but it is really worth your time in going! Let me be your proof that it really does work! I have lost almost 20lbs in 6 weeks!

1 comment:

Kateka said...

That is so great for the both of you! I will see if I can make it to the seminar. Thanks for the invite!