Monday, July 27, 2009

The Last Couple Weeks...

Went to see the floats for the parade Kin got her face painted.




Drove through Idaho and saw this CRAZY big Budweiser sign




Stopped to see Jack and Margaret



Saw a car flying in the air in Montana




Rode to the top of Big Mountain in Whitefish, MT



Saw how pretty Montana really is





Went swimming in Foyes Lake (kids skinny dipped so I only posted one picture)



Played outside



Sat on a giant rocking chair



Went inside a real Tee Pee



Visited the House of Mystery



Went to Glacier National Park



And Ate Huckleberry Ice Cream Cones




It was a good time, we are glad we were able to go. Our hearts and prayers go out to my Aunt Martha who found out while we were there that she has cancer. Thanks to Doc and Linni for letting us crash at their place for the week and putting up with us.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Looks like so much fun. I love summer getaways! You look smaller Al...how much weight have you lost? You look great!

The Royal Family said...

oh my! You had a lot of fun!

Doney Days said...

Looks like you had lots of fun!!!! Congrats on the weight loss Brett. Even though we're supportive of our hubby's losing weight, it still sucks that they can lose weight faster than us women. Dan goes off of Mtn Dew for a week and can drop 5 pounds. I practically starve myself AND exercise and I only lose 2!!!! Anyways, you guys look great!

Ashley said...

So fun! Sometime fun can be exhausting. I bet your enjoying just relaxing at home (if it is possible to relax with kids around.)