Sunday, November 4, 2007

Does McKinley really look like mom, NO!




So everyone that I know always talks about how much McKinley looks like her dad. Rarely do I get anyone to ever tell me she looks like me. Although I really don't care if she looks like her dad, I mean I married him I must think he is attractive, I do wish sometimes people would say she looks like me and actually mean it.
I was playing around on the internet this morning and I found this... and it says that McKinley looks more like me. YEPEE!!!
anyway I am up for hearing what you guys all think. And yes I do know that she looks WAY more like her dad!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Yeah, it's not like this is any news to you, but she totally looks like Bret. I think it's adorable, though!

You should bring her on the 6K. Hudson would love to see another little baby. When is her birthday? I think they are about the same age. He was born Feb. 22nd. Anyway, I am glad we will be able to NOT run together ;)

Christy said...

As I was looking at the photo before I had read the post, I was thinking, "Whoa she totally does NOT look more like Alicen!" Either way, I still think she is so cute!