Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween Boo!



The whole family visiting G-pa Ket, after trunk-or-treating

I know that just about everyone blogging is going to be putting up pictures of their kids that they think are the cutest. But this year I think McKinley won the cutest baby in a Halloween costume award! Not only did she love the outfit but all of the attention that it brought with it! Here are just a few pictures.


McDuck (as my dad calls her)


McKinley and mom just before leaving to go trunk-or-treating

The night before Bret and I wanted to carve pumpkins, his aunt and uncle grow a very big garden every year, along with extremely big pumpkins. This year we decided to get one of their pumpkins and carve it. Here is the end result... I will post the picture with McKinley inside the pumpkin so you can have a better understanding of how big this pumpkin really was!


Our amazing masterpiece of a pumpkin (it broke on the way out the door ;( )



McKinley inside the pumpkin just before carving it

3 comments:

Christy said...

Oh, goodness! That is a HUGE pumpkin. I love carving pumpkins, and I probably would've thoroughly enjoyed carving one that massive!

McKinley is cute as ever as a duck.

Heather O said...

Ok, I will have to agree McKinley looked absolutely adorable! What a cute family Halloween picture.

Chelsea said...

She is soooo cute!! Hudson needs to meet this adorable little girl! We are getting ready to move back to SLC so we should all get together some time...
Are you still planning on the 6K?