Wednesday, June 18, 2008

What can you say now?

Last night after the Celtics KILLED the Lakers to win the NBA championship, ESPN interviewed Kevin Garnett. I sat there in awe as I watched this interview. Although I am sure that he was overwhelmed with the fact that they won (big surprise, it's totally rigged) I wonder if after he watched this interview, which I am sure will be played over and over again all week long on ESPN, he thinks that he is still cool.



Are kidding me... and he makes a heck of a lot more money than I ever will in a lifetime and he sounds like a stinkin retard! All I have to say is that if I ever had a nationally broadcast interview like that I would be in hiding for weeks. It wouldn't matter how much money I made!

1 comment:

Heather O said...

I totally agree. It was rigged because David Stern wanted the Lakers/Celtics final and it was a crappy series, too bad. And KG, what a moron. All these people talking about how he deserved a ring and I say why? What has he done that make him better than how many other NBA players? It really is just pathetic watching that - how else can you describe it? Thanks for the post! :)