Monday, June 2, 2008

The End



Friday night and all day Saturday was spent with the Duehlmeier's. We all got to say our last good-byes to Oma. Her service was really nice everyone who participated did a wonderful job. It still doesn't seem real to me, but I know that eventually as time goes on it will. McKinley kept pointing to her and wanting Oma to pick her up. That was the saddest thing to me. She loved Oma and Oma loved her. I took a lot of pictures, so I will see if I can get them in a slide show for everyone to see. Now we hold on to the memories of her. She was loved and she will be missed.


2 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm sorry to hear about the passing of your grandma. It really doesn't seem real until months later, and then it just becomes bittersweet. How great that your daughter got to spend time with her here on this earth though huh? Alicen...you only have one month left!!! I looked at your baby counter today and couldn't believe it. Wow...I am so excited for you. Korver will be such an adorable little boy. Keep us all updated on how the last month is coming along. Love ya girl.

Christy said...

It looks like it was a really nice service.