Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Yes, I am still pregnant!


Kinney chilling on the temple grounds

No, I haven't had the baby... DANG IT! but keep praying for me that i will have him soon!

We have been busy with the every day in's and out's of life. I have taken pictures of some of the things that we have done over the past couple of weeks and need to post them. Most of them are from Danny and Katy's wedding!

Braiden and McKinley sleeping in the back of the car

This picture was so cute I could not help but post it. Tiffany, my neighbor, and I went to one of our friends weddings. (funny story how we know the same people but I will save it for another blog) On the way there this is what happened to our little ones. Its always so much fun to see them play together, who would have thought that they were this cute sleeping together too. (haha not that way! dirty dirty) Today one of Tiffany's nephews asked if they were going to get married. TOO CUTE!

McKinley sleeping with her penguin

Last week we went to Del Taco for dinner. For those of you who dont know its our favorite place to eat out. Its cheap and its really good. For the first time we got McKinley a kids meal and for the toy she got a little stuffed penguin with magnets in the hands. Maybe this is why they have warning labels on kids toys. WARNING... Choking Hazard!




Last Friday Danny and Katy tied the knot! Friday the 13th and all... I guess their story kinda fits with that day. It was such a beautiful day and we are SO very happy for them. Its going to be a lot of fun with them as our neighbors. Brets uncle Doug married them and he did such a wonderful job! (he married Bret and I too, but I dont remember one thing that he said) After the ceremony we went to eat at Golden Corral. YUMMY! McKinley LOVED the Mac and Cheese! After that they were on their way to Park City for the night, then to Vegas and last but not least to San Degio! We got a text from them yesterday and they are having a blast on their honeymoon! Congrats Dan and Katy! We are so happy you FINALLY did it!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Mmm...I love del taco. I got all giddy inside when I noticed your baby counter says 18 days!!! It will be here before you know it!!!