Thursday, November 20, 2008

BYU fans are stupid!

Ok so as this week goes on I have noticed a great amount of "BYU fans" who come out of the woodwork this time of the year. They pull out their anciently old clothes from their closest, and get on message/opinion boards and write dumb things. No wonder Ute fans think that they Y is dumb. We have these pieces of work who claim to be fans say the DUMBEST THINGS!!! They make true blue fans all look like they know nothing!
In my opinion you can not be a true BYU fan and not care a little bit about the BCS money or the recoginition to the MWC that will come if the U wins on Saturday.
Yes, we want the cougars to win, it would be great to see the Y be the ones that end the BCS hopes for Utah. But BYU fans pull your head out and understand that even if the Y does win, BYU is not going to bust the BCS nor will they see the Big Bowl Money!
There is a lot more riding on this game for the Utes than the Cougs. Either way its a win win for the Y. And that is coming from a TRUE BYU fan who actually understands all the stupid BCS mumbo jumbo.
Anyway, GO COUGARS!

3 comments:

Kateka said...

GO UTES!! BWAH, HA, HA!!

Heather O said...

I agree completely. I would have been ok if the Utes had lost to Oregon St. and or TCU. Personally if it couldn't be BYU in the BCS game I was cheering on TCU. Oh well, I will still cheer on the cougars!!! They don't have much to lose tomorrow.

TRUE BLUE!!

Anonymous said...

Hey thank you for your comments on my post. I really appreciate it a lot. My husband plays for the U and almost died when he read my post, but I just HAD to post how I was feeling that day. Utah indeed has some riduculous fans... It is sad they have to ruin the fun for everyone. However, every team has their crowed of poor sports. I went to school in Provo for 3 years and have met my share of upsetting, disrespectful Y fans as well... I honestly think the BYU/UTAH game brings out the worst in people. Good for you for expressing how you felt about the game as well!!
(just for the record... Kyle Whittingham is a really nice guy.) =)