Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What I am Thankful For

I LOVE Thanksgiving! It is by far my favorite holiday. I think that its because of all the yummy food but also the time that we get to spend with our families. This year we are with my side of the family which consists of about 10 people all together. It is nothing like when the Duehlmeiers get together that is for sure! Its pretty low key and my mom always makes the best food! (I think that is part of the reason I look the way I do, you never can turn down anything that my mom makes)
This month I have tried to write down at least ten things that I am thankful for each day with out repeating myself. So here is part of the list that I have created. Since this is my 96th post I will take 96 of the things from my list.
  • Bret
  • McKinley
  • Taiter Bug
  • My mom
  • Anna
  • Spencer
  • My dad
  • my in-laws
  • warm beds
  • hot showers
  • music
  • movies
  • cuddling
  • blankets
  • the sunshine
  • the smell of rain
  • animals
  • laughter
  • the gospel
  • missionaries
  • neighbors
  • a good book
  • kisses
  • sleeping babies
  • the book of mormon
  • my testimony
  • cell phones
  • good friends
  • swimming pools
  • my new car
  • computers
  • my job
  • BYU football
  • friends
  • bathrooms
  • school
  • temples
  • homemade cookies
  • a clean house
  • naptime
  • Cafe Rio
  • Disney
  • Wendy's
  • long drives
  • the changing colors
  • children books
  • bath time
  • doctors
  • hugs
  • the color green
  • epidurals
  • children singing
  • silence
  • nature
  • Christmas time
  • the first snowfall
  • pay day
  • date night
  • Jay Leno
  • extended family
  • the priesthood
  • fireworks
  • sleeping in
  • smiles
  • McKinleys laugh
  • being a mom
  • calculators
  • marshmallows
  • pajamas
  • sports but mostly football
  • Bret's surprises
  • soap
  • Halloween
  • disposable diapers
  • Old Navy
  • Water
  • rice bags
  • Costco
  • duct tape
  • Ellen
  • Eli Stone
  • jeans
  • bedtime
  • fireplaces
  • parks
  • ice cream
  • Dr Pepper
  • 7-11 runs
  • flowers
  • Del Taco
  • the Atonement
  • Prophets
  • DVR
  • Ipods
  • Taits laugh
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: