Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Pampered Chef Partay!

*****If you would like to order something here is where you can do it online. My show will close on the 25th.
www.pamperedchef.biz/emilyolaya
you can then go to order products and type in my name******


Ok so I am really bad about anything that involves stamps. *luckily we can pay all our bills online right?* well, I was supposed to send everyone their invites a long time ago plus I was going to pass them out at the baby blessing but there was a lot going on. Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know that this Friday at 6:30 I am having a pampered chef party at my place. Everyone is invited.. it will be super fun with good food and who couldn't honestly use some new things for your kitchen!!
I understand Friday nights fill up fast and most of you like to spend time with your hubby, but I promise it won't last that long and you can bring your husband along too and they can watch sports and eat the food we make with Bret and the kids. Let me know if you can come so I can plan on how many we need to cook for.

This Friday November 14, 2008 @ 6:30
My house... 875 Lucy Ave

3 comments:

MikeG Family said...

Ooh, I want to come! I'm not sure if I'll make it, though. We close on our house at 4pm that day, and since I've never done this before, I'm not sure how long it will take. If we get home after 6:30, maybe I'll run over and just see if it's still going on - is that ok? Yay! New kitchen toys!

Anonymous said...

Who says your hubby is going to be there. He has not been told he has to babysit. Maybe is his going out to paint the town blue!

paxtonfam said...

Hey, I ran into your blog off the George's. It's great! I loved your post about suicide watch, how creative is that?! Makayla snuck outside about a month ago and we found her about 2 feet from the corner, clear down the street, about to step into the street! AAAAAH! These kids of ours.... anyway, this will be fun to keep in touch with you!