Friday, April 25, 2008

Go JAZZ Go



I just thought that this was a pretty neat video and wanted to share it...

Next item of business....

I was so mad at the Jazz last night that when I went to bed, I was dreaming about it! They seriously went into this game thinking they had it... I do have to say that I blame part of that on the media. They have been talking about a sweep ever since they beat Houston on Sunday.
But the Jazz never came to play basketball last night. They were also horrible at the line... Houston had a better percentage... that is bad. They had some really dumb calls in the 4th quarter, and Deron Williams who usually is not a ball hog, kept the ball and tried to shoot it when he could have passed it to Boozer who was wide open under the basket and had the win. And who thought of putting the fans in white t-shirts... dumb if you ask me!



Needless to say they lost by 2 and their hopes of a sweep are gone. Saturdays game is going to be really good... so you know where I will be... watching the game!

1 comment:

Heather O said...

Saturday about gave me a heart attack, I was afraid of repeating a game 3 result, but man they pulled that one out close. Hopefully they can take care of business in Houston tomorrow night!