Tuesday, April 29, 2008

ABC Tag!

A-Attatched or single: Attatched
B-Best friends : Bret and Michelle
C-Cake or pie: Pie for sure, my grandma's rhubarb is divine!
D-Day of choice: any weekend day because that is when I get to spend the most time with Bret and family
E-Essential item: chapstick and baby wipes (its a mom thing)
F-Favorite color(s): pink and orange
G-Gummy bears or worms: worms especially the sour ones
H-Hometown: Riverton
I-Indulgences: rainbow sherbet with sprite and homemade chocolate chip cookies
J-January or July: Most of the time I would have to say January, but this year it will be July!
K-Kids: McKinley and another one coming at the beginning of July
L-Life is incomplete without: My family
M-Marriage date: November 18, 2005
N-Number or siblings: 1 Brother and 1 Sister
O-Oranges or apples: I love oranges!
P-Phobias or fears: not letting those I love know I love them
Q-Quote: "I kiss better than I cook" Ask Bret he'd probably agree
R-Ring size: 8.5
S-Season: Spring/Fall
T-Tag 3 friends: Heather, Kateka and Christy
U-Unknown fact about me: I can fit my fist in my mouth
V-Very favorite stores: Honestly... Target, Costco, Old Navy, Forever 21, and Wally World. I sound like a married college student... oh wait....
W-Worst Habbit: complaining
X-X-ray or ultrasound: Ultrasounds...they usually are associated with babies
Y-Your favorite foods: Right now Strawberries w/half and half... yummy!! And any Mexican food
Z-Zodiac: Aries

1 comment:

MikeG Family said...

Hey neighbor - cute blog! It was fun reading this tag and learningg a little more about you. And I love the picture at the top of your blog from your wedding - darling!