Friday, September 12, 2008

2months and 18months

Thanks for all your input for the whole name thing. Bret and I still don't know what we are going to do. I think we might just change it to Taten... Then it's still Tate and not a girls name. Although I did finally find one baby name website that said Tatum is a unisex name... all the others say its a girls name. But they also say that McKinley is a boys name... maybe Bret and I are just all backwards with names.
Here is the latest update on the kids....

Tate at 2months

Weight 9lbs 3oz - 4%
Height 23" - 63%
Head 39.5 - 42%

McKinley at 18 months

Weight 21lbs 1oz - 2%
Height 31" - 26%
Head 47.5 - 75%

What can I say I must starve my children... haha
Combined they both had 7 shots. Surprisingly though it wasn't all that bad of a day. I think its because I was preparing myself for it to be bad. Kin didn't even cry when she got her shots.. she was way more excited about getting to wear band-aides. Tate did really well too, yes of course he cried but he calmed right down after and wasn't any fussier than normal.

Here are a few pictures that I have taken of the kids in the last few days...
McKinley LOVES cafe rio's black beans and this is usually what she looks like when she is finished.

Old Navy is having a baby sale where all of their baby clothes are 40% off and because I do the online surveys I get an additional 10% so its 50% off of baby clothes I picked out this little outfit for Tate, I love it.

I finally got my stroller that I bought online and went jogging the first time since I have had Tate or McKinley today. Its a start to finally fit back into my jeans that I wore in high school! (and those were even bigger than I would like) And way here is a picture of the kids enjoying their new ride!

1 comment:

Kateka said...

Holy cow, that bean picture is so cute. Who knew that a little girl would love black beans so much??