Thursday, September 25, 2008

MaKe Up AnYoNe?

I always put my makeup on right after Kin wakes up from her nap. (this is usually because when I do get a shower in, its toward the end of her nap.) Kin usually sits on my lap and watches me put my make-up on and then starts digging in my endless bag. The last few weeks she has taken my eye brushes and pretend to put it on.
Today she got out my eye shadow and then hid on the other side of the coffee table. After applying my make-up I noticed her hunched over trying to hide something. This is what I found.... I knew she was too quiet!


This is her 'I've been caught and I don't know whether to laugh or cry' face

Her new found smile... with the added makeup she looks evil


My favorite picture! I just love her!

2 comments:

Kateka said...

Ah, ha, ha! When I first saw those pictures I thought they were bruises. What a funny girl. It's cute because you know she is just trying to be like her mama.

Nicole said...

She is such a cutie. It's so fun to see little kids try to be so grown up...it just goes to prove how smart they really are and that their minds are always learning. I enjoyed reading your tag...that's why I always tag you!!!

p.s. Two of your friends from high school live in my neighborhood!!!