Tuesday, September 9, 2008

New Toys, Two Months, State Fair.. Oh MY!



Well Tate is officially two months old. And his colic is finally getting under control or I can just handle it better... I can't really decide. Bret and I have been talking about changing his name to Korver like we had originally wanted too. He just didn't look like a Korver when he was first born, but now I think he doesn't look like a Tate... and the fact that I guess Tatum is technically a girls name. So I decided to start a poll... what do you think? should we keep Tatum or should we change it to Korver. We haven't blessed him yet so really the only things his name is on is his birth certificate and his SS card.

Tatum or Korver?

Keep Tatum
Korver Fan


(View Results)

Create a Poll


This weekend we went to Layton to pick up a new toy for the kids. Thanks Kelly for letting us know about this and giving us a crazy good deal on it!!! McKinley loves it!




Last night we went to the State Fair. Its tradition in Brets family to go on Monday night for the all you can eat Ice Cream. Unfortunately I forgot my camera in the stroller so I didn't get any pictures of us eating ice cream. But I did get some of the pigs, sheep, cows and the most important thing... the butter sculpture!


5 comments:

Heather O said...

How fun, I didn't know they did free ice cream at the state fair. Is it every Monday or just last night? Way to go on that one!

Doney Days said...

So I saw you outside your house on Saturday morning. I didn't know you lived next door to Tiffany Campbell. We were coming home from a Girl's Night in Logan and dropping off Debbie Capmbell and my sister Karen there to pick up Deb's car. As we were pulling out of your street, I was like, "that girl looks like Alicen Forman." So I saw your mom at the Fair on Saturday and she said that it was you. Sorry I didn't say hi! We had fun at the Fair too. Good old traditions!

melynda said...

good luck with the name thing, i REALLY like both names!! and tatum is not a girl name!

Kateka said...

My sister named her son Gentry, which is a girls name. But it is uncommon enough that it isn't recognized like a total girls name. I don't think Tatum seems girly at all. Especially because you call him Tate all the time. I say keep it. :) Name your next baby Korver. It's cute for a girl or boy.

Mayfield said...

Cute, cute, cute. Looks like she like it, I am glad. The state fair looked very fun. Are you really thinking of changing your babies name. If so you are crazy. Cute blog.