Wednesday, September 24, 2008

You're It!

Thanks Nicole for this tag...

Four random things I love about my husband...
1. His sense of humor, He always knows exactly what to say in a tense moment
2. The way he is with our kids!
3. How hard he works to provide for the kids and I, while going to school full-time
4. His compassion



Four jobs I've had...
1. Valcom - administration helper
2. Office Manager at ITS
3. EFY counselor 2004
4. Stay-at-home mom! The best EVER!



Four movies I have watched more than once...
1. Transformers
2. Encahnted- thanks to McKinley
3. Sweet Home Alabama
4. 27 dresses



Four TV shows I watch...
1. House
2. Greys Anatomy
3. Ellen
4. Law and Order SVU or Criminal Intent



Four places I have been...
1. Denver
2. K-town (Kalispell)
3. San Fran
4. LA



Four of my favorite foods...
1. Chips and Salsa
2. Anything Pasta
3. Chicken Cordon Blue
4. Anything Chocolate


Four places I would like to visit...
1. New York
2. Germany
3. Italy
4. Greece



Four things I am looking forward to in this coming year...
1. Tate finally growing out of his fussy stage
2. McKinley talking/potty training
3. Bret Graduating!!!! YEAH! with his first of 2 degrees
4. BYU/Utah game GO COUGARS!!!



I tag Christy, Melynda, Jo and Whitney hehe

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Is that a picture of the chips and salsa from Chili's? YUM!!! They are my very favorite, especially with their queso. Too bad I have to watch my figure these days, having a baby makes your body completely different!!! Oh well, it's SO worth it huh?

Whitney said...

Ha ha! Getting me back, huh? :)