Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I've been tagged!

I guess that since I have been tagged by both Whitney and Christy, I should do it.... so here goes nothin!



High School Tag


Did you date someone from your school? Never seriously, I was hot to trot boys that went to Copper Hills. (haha and I married one)
What kind of car did you drive? 1994 Subaru Legacy.. LOVED that car!
What was the most embarrassing moment of HS? I think it was when Jared and I were in the Olympics assembly and I had to push him around the gym, and the seat that we used scratched the floor all up...
Were you a party animal? Not really
Were you considered a flirt? I dont think so, but correct me if i'm wrong
Were you in band, orchestra or choir? Oh yes, I was a full on Choir nerd!

What is your High School's full name? Riverton High School
Were you on any Varsity Teams? Nope, way too busy with Choir. I never would have made any teams if I tried out anyway... I'm not coordinated enough to play sports well.

Did you ever get suspended/expelled? Nope
Can you still sing the fight song? haha I don't think I ever did, but I could sing the school hymn still cause I sang it so often... SO SO sad!
Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Mark (that is what we called him, I honestly don't remember his real last name) and Brother Freeman

Where did you sit at lunch? Depended on the day, most of the time we didn't even eat at the school
School Mascot? Silverwolf
Did you go to Homecoming, if yes with who? Junior Year I went with Cameron Brown and my senior year I was in All-State Choir so I missed it
If you could go back and do it again would you? I would love to go back!

What do you remember most about graduation? Sitting on the front row, I thought I was SO cool.. LAME!
Where did you go for Senior Skip Day? I don't think we even had one
Were you in any clubs? Um, no.
Have you gained some weight since then? Yes, sadly its true. But I do have two kids and one was just born 2 months ago so I am on my way back down... hopefully!

Who was your Prom date? I don't even remember his name, goes to show what a great date it was huh?
Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? I would love to go back and see everyone eventually.
Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Just to be more friendly and to get into more trouble

I tag... Bret, Chelsea, Nicole and Heather Oxborrow


2 comments:

Whitney said...

Hooray! I'm glad you did it! It's fun to think about about high school. I loved my junior year when I was in choir with you and we would do nothing but talk! I miss your funny laugh! :)

Christy said...

Correction: you were SO a flirt! ;)