Friday, October 24, 2008

8 Tags 8

Thanks Jo for this Tag! Funny thing this is my 8th tag for my blog too!

8’s

8 TV shows I love to watch:

Greys Anatomy, CSI, House , Ellen, American Idol, Law and Order SVU, Law and Order CI, (I love the crazy detective) and Psych

8 favorite restaurants

Cafe Rio, Los Harmones, Chili's, Wendy's, Del Taco, Subway, Tres Hombres, Applebee's.

8 things I did yesterday

Got gas for the car, bought keyless entry's for our new car!! (that will be a different post), worked, did dishes, played with my kids, tried to watch Iron Man for the 2nd time (still haven't watched longer than 5 mintues of it), watched Grey's, went to the bank

8 things I am looking forward to:

Bret finishing another semester, Tate crawling/being mobile, Kinley talking, Christmas, loosing weight, BYU vs Utah game, American Idol starting, Thanksgiving

8 things I love about THIS fall:

Not being Preggers for the first fall since the year we got married!!! McKinley's nose turning red after playing outside, Kinley's vocabulary (mom, mooy, meme, 'o, poppy, gma, gpa that its) Tate's smile whenever he sees me, the frost that is inside the pannels of my front windows in the morning, BYU football, having two kids, seeing my brother

8 things on my wish list:

lose more weight, to eat healthy and actually enjoy it, McKinley to really be able to communicate with me rather then point scream and whine, Bret to finish school, Spencer to figure things out, to be more active as a family, teach my children the gospel and have them live it, make a million $

8 people I tag: Janae, Kateka, Bret, Heather, Nicole, Tiffany, Chelsea, Robyn

1 comment:

Kateka said...

Uh oh. Tag I am it? Wahoo! How is the weight loss thing coming by the way? I swear I plug away all the time and don't have much look. I have the most stubborn body ever.