Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Something in the Air!

This past week has been full of pretty exciting days. It must be that fall air. Fall is by far my favorite season.
Jayson turned 17 on the 2nd... Bret woke up and said I can't believe that Jayson is 17, that makes me... don't say it. haha I just laughed and told him he was old. For Jayson's birthday dinner we went to the Mayan. McKinley LOVED it. It was so fun to watch her get so excited over the divers. When they were done she was upset and wanted them to come back. Too cute.

Grandpa Jay and Kin watching the divers

Daddy and Kin

Birthday boy Jayson and Kinley
Its fun to see McKinley start to try and be so big. She now copies everything I do. It seriously makes me laugh. This morning I was shaving my legs and she of course wanted me to do it to her. When I fix dinner she has to be sitting on the counter next to me, helping with stirring or putting things in the pot. Her favorite thing to help with right now is making smoothies.

Making smoothies
When I vacuum the house she is right underneath me pushing the vacuum along. My favorite part of the day is in the morning. I hear her calling from her room.. "mom" long pause "mommy" When I walk in her room she is always so excited to see me and gives me a huge hug and then leans in so that I can kiss her. What a perfect start to everyday. She just started being interested in going potty on the big girl potty. She has really only actually gone maybe 3 times ever, but when she wants to sit there I let her. I am very excited for the day when I no longer have to change her stinky diapers.


Kinney on her potty
She is getting so big! And although I am the mom, I still think she is the cutest little girl ever!

Tate, is still practicing my patience, but still makes me smile.

This picture makes me laugh his eyes are so big!

On friday I surprised Bret with calling his boss and asking if he could have Friday afternoon off. I then picked him up and we went to the BYU vs. Utah State game. McKinley got to stay with grandma Sally, but because of how long we were going to be gone (I don't think not breastfeeding would have worked out so well for me) we took Tate with us. He was SO good!!! *sigh* I know that he already is a cougar fan because his favorite song that I sing to him right now is the Cougar Fight song. I will have to video tape it and post it on here... it seriously is a crack up how much he loves that song. He slept through most of the game, I think we need to take him out more often if that is how great of a baby he is.


Gotta love how cute this picture is, sporting his Y shirt.

He too, is getting SO big. His favorite new place is his bumbo. If I could figure out how to download my pictures from my phone to my computer I would post the the picture of him with a HUGE smile sitting in that silly chair. Babies grow up way to fast.. even if they are cranky buggers.


On a different note, since the 26th of September I have now officially lost 8lbs!!! WAHHOOO!!! Oh and I cut my hair OFF. I really like it, I will post picutres of it as soon as I get one.

3 comments:

Kateka said...

Congratulations on the weight loss! You are truly inspirational. I love how smiley your little clone is. She is such a sweetie.

Heather O said...

What a cute little cougar fan you have! Too cute!

melynda said...

congrats on the weight loss! getting baby weight off is HARD i am still working on it. your kids are adorable.