Thursday, October 23, 2008

LuCkY mE!

Yes, I do know that it is 3:30 in the morning. But I couldn't help but not write about this moment, while it was happening.
This week Kinley has had a horrible cold. Because of her cold it has totally thrown off her sleeping schedule, what sleep she gets is very minimal, if at all. And because of this Bret and I have been suckers and let her sleep in our bed because her sleeping = mom and dad sleeping.
Well tonight she made it to our bed at a record time of 12:30. Since that time she has snuggled up next to Bret and fallen fast asleep.
Tate woke up for his night feeding and was making all sorts of noise and fuss while breastfeeding so I made him a bottle laid him down in my spot on the bed and fed him while I sat at the end of the bed looking at my cute family while holding his bottle.
As I sat staring at my cute husband and kids, I couldn't help but be thankful for such a great family. Lucky me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah you had some very tired eyes if you think your family was cute that early in the morning. two with there mouths open..drulling and a baby that doesnt sleep. you need a major nap my friend.

Allie said...

Thank you for noticing my need for a nap... would like to come watch my kids so that I can..