Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Invites

Ok... now that my deep depression over the BYU vs. TCU game is almost gone, I figured that I would post Tate's birth announcement, but the silly thing wont post. I love this picture so i will just post this one.


Anyway for those of you who are family you will be getting them in the mail sometime soon. Along with an invitation to his blessing. We are blessing him on the 2nd of November, so for those of you who would like to come (friends included), you are welcome to join us for the blessing and good grub after.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Hey...haha, we are blessing Kohen that day too. Looks like I won't be able to make it to Tate's!!! When do you want to get together? I would love to meet up with you one day and do lunch to catch up!!!

Homer Hoodlums said...

Hey friend! Long time no talk!! I just scanned through a lot of your blog- love it. Edward, venting, BYU, everything! You are so real, and it's so refreshing. So let's get together! You have three common friends within 2 seconds of eachother. You must come over!! We will talk!

The Richardsons said...

O your family is so cute! I never realized that you are a sports fan! That is so fun you have something fun to do together! Your blog is cute! Betsey