Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I HATE skinny people

well, this is just to update everyone on my weight loss and how it is all going. i have officially been a member of weight watchers for 1 month now. And I lost 8, gained 4, lost 2, and now have gained 5. Which puts me at almost the same weight I started. Granted I have not gone and weighed in for a while, mostly because I can't. I have two kids that are attached to my hip 24/7. The only places that are kid friendly are about 20 miles away from my house. I could go at night... but Bret is always at school or doing homework. I know that this might just sound like excuses, which they are. But it really doesn't make it any easier on me. And on top of all of that, even though I am never hungry.. I am SO sick of veggies I can't handle it. I look at skinny people with envy with the fact that they can eat pizza, chocolate, ice cream and all of those other wonderful foods and still remain small. I while watching them gain weight. Just thinking about it now, I am pretty sure that I am gaining weight. I wish that I could find a magic button that would just drop me like 50lbs!
I tried starting an exercise group in my ward, but no one showed. So this is to all my friends who stay home with their kids or who just want to loose weight.. lets start a exercise group. I know that we all live fairly close to each other and we can let our kids play together and we can all get into shape and enjoy each others company. Let me know what you all think...

6 comments:

Kara & Jacob Maughan said...

Hi Alicen! I'm so glad you found me! Man, it's been awhile since I've seen you! You have such a cute family! I'm down with an exercise group, I totally need to lose like 60 lbs so hit me up, definitely! I live in Ogden so it may have to be a long distance exercise group...lol :)

Jenae said...

Amen Alicen!! Trying to lose weight sucks! I did weight watchers last year and lost quite a bit but then I stopped losing, got frustrated, and gave up. I haven't gained it back but I still have much more to lose. It's easier in a group though so I think that's a great idea! Sometimes even just talking about it with a group is way helpful! Let's do it, Together we can!haha

Kateka said...

I think that would be fun! I'd be a participant.

Homer Hoodlums said...

Dude! That would be cool. I want details. I do have keys to the church... we could use the gym... Just a thought. LET ME KNOW!

Chelsea said...

I'm totally in too!

Mayfield said...

I'm gald I have put on weight, so I'm not one you hate!!!!