Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas Time?!?!

I cannot believe that it is already December 2nd!! Maybe that is why I am not so into the Christmas spirit, or the fact there is no snow.
This past weekend was a lot of fun filled with spending time with family, food and traditions. My mom took our kids for us on Saturday so we could go cut down our tree. It looked a lot better on the mountain than it did once we got it in the house. Oh well... it looks better now that it has decorations on it and it makes the house smell really good.



I haven't talked about our kids too much lately, so I just wanted to take a few minutes and write down some exciting things that are happening daily in the adventurous life with two kids under two.


McKinley is hilarious! Its fun to see her growing up and getting a little mind of her own and an attitude. She is officially off the binkey!! Hooray!!! And since she has tried to talk a little bit more. her vocabulary is expounding to a few new words... Yeah, No, love you, Tait, dad, bye and a few more. A couple weeks ago we went to go get the kids pictures taken and she wanted to be the only one in the picture. She LOVES the spotlight. She dances to music whenever it comes on and tries to sing like Aerial.. which is a definate TRY! Her laugh is so contagious and it is becoming very hard to try and discipline when she is so stinkin cute!



Taitan is getting so big SO fast. I seriously cannot believe that he is already 5 months (in 3 days) he is trying to sit up on his own, he giggles and its absolutely hysterical! Healso loves to coo and blow raspberries. He is a much happier baby since I stopped nursing and went to straight formula. That was a very hard thing for me to do becuase I loved the one on one time it gave me with him. He has started veggies, right now its sweet potatos and he loves them. He still does not sleep through the night but in a couple weeks when Bret doesn't have school or work we are curbing that awful habit! I am glad that I am finally starting to figure things out with him and that he since has been a much better baby.
Bret has only 8 more days left of school and then I get his time! I cant wait!

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Alicen! You have a blog and you didn't tell me?? I am oh so happy to have found you. I miss you. I love your fam. I need to meet your little kids again!

Kateka said...

Your children are very cute.