Friday, January 9, 2009

2008-2009

Last year I did a overview of the year and I liked thinking back to the things that happened and looking forward to the things that are changing for the upcoming year. I know that we are now almost half way through January already, but I wanted to take a couple minutes and take a look back at 2008 and look forward into 2009.


Funnest Event:
The 4th of July, movies, golfing, spending time with family, oh yeah and my water breaking!!! And BYU football games!



Biggest purchase of 2008:
Our car! Which I never blogged about... SAD!! I love it though!!!



Favorite movie of 2008:
Batman
High School Musical 3


Least favorite movie of 2008:
Narnia
Journey to the Center of the Earth


Favorite celebrity for 2008:
Britney's comeback!


Least favorite celebrity:
Spencer Pratt



Guilty Pleasure:
The Hills
90210



Saddest moment of 2008:
Probably Grandma D dying. She by far has been my favorite neighbor

Sickest moment of 2008:
My water breaking and the stupid nurses not acknowledging my exsitance at the check in counter... there was a puddle of amniotic fluid left on the floor where I stood because it took them so stinking long to help me!

Favorite song of 2008:
4 minutes
Like This




and Anything Cold Play (Their new CD is the BEST)

Least favorite song of 2008:
That Thriving Ivory song.. The song itself is not all that bad, but his voice drives me crazy!





Achievements:
Mom of 2
3 years of marriage


Lessons Learned:
Patience really IS a virtue
Everyone's feelings are valid

In 1 word 2008 was:
Challenging

In 1 word 2009 will be:
Ever-changing

My hopes for next year:
A house????
Bret to graduate
Be a great mom and wife
Make a difference

5 comments:

Nicole said...

What a great idea!!! Is this a tag? and can you tag me? I should do the same to think back on 2008. It was a bittersweet year.

Kristie said...

Love the list. I love that Spencer Pratt is your least fav (mine too). I can't believe the nurses w/the water breaking. That's life I guess! I have a new years resolution for you: hang out with Kristie.

melynda said...

this really is cute post. happy new year (late)!

paxtonfam said...

That's a pretty creative post! Nice work.

Heather O said...

Thanks for sharing your list, it is fun to see other's perspectives of the past year.