Saturday, January 3, 2009

Go Utes! (coming from a Y fan?)

Last night I could not have been more proud of the Utes, and that is coming from a true blue through and through Cougar fan.
I honestly hoped that they would win for the conference, but loose for all of the fans that never have anything good to say about the Y.
Well, last night, the Utes proved to the rest of the nation that the MWC is just as good as any other Division I conference. And as much as I hate to say it they really should be #1. Bret's boss who is a huge Ute fan said "this season has been a miracle season. We shouldn't have beat TCU, we shouldn't have beat Oregon State, and Michigan. But they did, and why not beat Alabama too? Its in this teams destiny to win." I couldn't agree more with this statement. This season for the Utes truly was destiny. And I congraulate them for their winning season.

Anyway read this article, I found it quite interesting and agreed with it.

On a side note, I just wish those stupid people on discussion boards would enjoy the winning season rather than bad mouth the Y. Maybe next year will be the year for the Cougars?!?!?!?

No comments: