Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The tag!

Sorry Nicole that you had to remind me to do this tag. I am supposed to write six random facts about me. I have put much thought into this so hopefully some of these things are things you don't know about me.

1. I can fit my fist in my mouth. So I guess I have a big mouth in more than one way. When I had my interview to be an EFY counselor they asked everyone in the room to say one unique thing about them. Most people said I have been here or I have a bird that sings church songs. I was the second to the last one to say something about myself, and I told them this. Needless to say I must have stuck out because I got the job.



2. I have a younger sister that is 17 1/2 years younger than me. Anna was born September 12, 2001 (my senior year) and is a funny little girl. Spence and I were both in high school when my mom had her. I remember all these people telling my mom that they had a baby 10 years after their youngest so they understood. HA I doubt it, I was a senior and Spence was a sophomore. Even though at the time I was first, in shock and second, mad about it, I couldn't imagine our family without her. People who we hadn't seen or talked to in a long time thought that she was mine and that my parents adopted her.. but she is my mom and dads. My dad still brags about his swimmers still working. HAHA GROSS!



3. I LOVE pj's. I hardly ever wear normal clothes at home. I dress up to go out (sometimes), but the minute I walk in the door the first place I go is to change my clothes back into pj's. Bret actually has banned me from buying anymore pj pants. Although I still do secretly because I have so many pair as is that he wouldn't know whether they were new or not.



4. I really do have a celebrity crush on Zac Efron. I know that is dumb and that he is about 5 years younger than me. But after watching High School Musical 3 on the big screen I feel in love with his gorgeous eyes! Most people laugh when I tell them because it is such a teeny popper thing, but I really do think that he is WAY hot! Go ahead make fun of me, but secretly you think he is hot too. (its ok it can be our little secret)



5. I am obsessed with The Rio , aka Cafe Rio, and could eat there every night and never get sick of it. I crave it, I love it! In the last few months we have eaten there so often that Bret doesn't really like it anymore, yet I still crave it (no I am not pregnant). I love it so much that if I could I would open my own franchise of it so I could eat there for free!



6. I love my house being clean, but I hate folding laundry! I usually have no problem with getting the laundry done. i.e. From the dirty clothes bin to the washer and from the washer to the dryer. But once it is done drying, I never get it folded and always end up washing the clothes again. There are many times (usually on a daily basis) I end up running downstairs from the shower to get clean G's and clothes. It isn't usually until Bret gets sick of the clothes being downstairs in a huge heaping pile and brings it upstairs in the front room and drops it that it gets folded. He knows that way it will get folded because I hate the house being dirty. I always end up cussing him and waiting until the very end of the day to fold the clothes. Just so you know how true this really is, here is a picture of my front room, and a picture of the clean clothes from my basement right now.





Anyway, this tag was fun and I now tag 6 people... Heather O, Whitney, Kristie G, Robyn, Kateka, and Christy L


2 comments:

Whitney said...

Oh man! Did you really tag me?? HOORAY! This one might take me forever to do, because I'm not very good at these.
I also hate to fold/put away clean laundry. It just piles up in the hallway and we dig through every morning for our clothes.

Whitney said...

I just noticed that you have a traffic feed... so if you are wondering who "Horsham, Pennsylvania" is... it's me. My computer at work is on a network on our Home Office is in Horsham. Yes, it's very boring.
Oh, and I forgot to say yesterday that I could eat at Cafe Rio every day too. So if you need ever someone to meet you there, I'm all over it!