Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Where I have been...

The couch. Last Tuesday I started having a severe migraine. Nothing has seemed to help and I have been unable to do pretty much anything, including sleep.
I went to the Dr Friday to see if there was anything that he could do. He gave me daily medication and additional pain killer to help me out. Plus a shot before I left.
Yesterday I went to the dentist to see if it was a tooth, come to find out I need a root canal and its very possibly the problem. I am supposed to go in on Thursday to get it done. I am thinking that I am going to call when they open and see if they can get me in today.
I am seriously loosing my mind, my house is a wreck and my poor kids miss their mom.

1 comment:

Kateka said...

Yikes, that sounds miserable. Good luck!