Thursday, February 26, 2009

Who Is Your Favorite?

Yesterday while we were in the car McKinley and I were talking. I would ask her to point to things we saw as we were driving and then I started the favorites questions... here is how the conversation unfolded

Mom: Kin is mom your favorite?

Kinley: YEAH

Mom: Is Tait your favorite?

Kinley: Yeah

Mom: Is dad your favorite?

Kinley: YEAH

Mom: Kin, who is your most favorite?

Kinley: (without any hesitation) DAD DAD DAD!!!

Ha! so there you have it.. Dad is her favorite.

3 comments:

Kristie said...

That is adorable. I want to play. We're moving up to salt lake county in April... so we'll be closer! Then I insist on a game night or something!

Nicole said...

That's funny. Dads are always so special to little girls. You will be Tait's favorite though!

KET said...

hahahahahaha!!!! I win!!!